Vijua is a software company specialized in interactive ebook technologies and digital publishing solutions. Rooted in Egypt, Vijua was founded in 2011 shortly after the initiation of the Arab Spring. Vijua is recognized as a leader in the digital publishing industry. It is the creator of Kotobee, a digital publishing platform used by top institutes and organizations all around the world, such as Harvard University, Yale University, Toyota, Nissan, and others.
Vijua plans to expand beyond ebook technologies within the Education sector by providing authoring tools that fill market demands, matched with unparalleled customer support. We strive to maintain a friendly and comfortable working environment, that leaves plenty of room to spark creativity and tonnes of excellent coding.
As much as possible, we put social/humanitarian value in our products that can give back to the society. We are maintaining a number of proprietary websites that have given knowledge and shared happiness with millions of users. We're not just in it for the money, but for making a difference :)
Vijua aims to solve the two obstacles existing today within ebook authoring tools:
- Difficulty in creating high quality interactive ebook content independently without reverting to software development agencies.
- Increased time and cost in exporting to various platforms consistently and delivering securely.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Pleasing the customer
- Cracked software is a big No
- It's a virtue to say you "don't know"
- Everyone must be happy
- Staying up to date with technology
- Sharing knowledge with others