Vijua is a Cairo-based technology company specialized in interactive ebook technologies. Their award-winning platform, Kotobee, is used today by top institutes and organizations all over the world, with an increasing user base in Education, Publishing, and Training. More information on Kotobee is available at www.kotobee.com. Within Vijua, there is plenty of learning opportunity, all under a friendly lenient work environment, with a great supportive team.
We are seeking a Technical Writer with a strong interest and background in technology. The writer is to work under the marketing team to write technical articles in English for our knowledge base and blog. He should be able to write both friendly light-tone articles as well as heavy documentation.
A background in an IT or Engineering related field is strongly recommended.
- Understand our software platform thoroughly in tiny detail (full training will be provided)
- Deliver written content of certain criteria, within a certain time frame
- Understand new platform features and deliver them to the community in an understandable language
- Use analogies, examples, and illustrations to explain complex concepts
- Propose article topics and ideas for future
- Attend meetings with sales and development teams to explore further writing opportunities
- Perform duties as needed
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years writing technical content
- Excellent English and Arabic writing skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web technologies (recommended)
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates should email their resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org